Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
March 17, 2006, 9:28 am
rate this thread
I'm in the process of updating the HTML, styling and backend of my URL
shortening service. I've got the beta site up and running, and would
greatly appreciate it if you could test it out. The beta site is here:
The actual (and future) redirection site is here:
My intention is to get the release published on the linkfrog site this
weekend. The beta is 100% functional but, as you'll see, is totally
Here's the feedback I'm most interested in receiving, more or less in
order of importance:
* does the site break when used?
* does it do anything unexpected?
* are there spelling/grammar errors?
* is it clear what the site's purpose is, especially for people who
aren't computer profis, or even particularly computer savy?
* is the site well-structured?
* is the HTML structure sound? (note: not all pages validate yet)
Of course, your general comments re: the site are also welcome.
You can leave comments on-list, mail them to the address on the About
page, or use the comments form on the About page
Thanks in advance,