Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Very important question about standards
- Pawel Zawadzki
April 25, 2006, 8:23 pm
rate this thread
Re: Very important question about standards
In a nutshell:
1. The code is easier to maintain since the standards are well documented.
2. You don't have to worry about different browsers trying to error correct
for your mistakes in different ways - so its easier to write the code in
the first place.
3. You have a better chance of browsers you don't have access to for testing
handling your code correctly.
4. You have a better chance of browsers that haven't be written yet handling
your code correctly when they are released.
David Dorward <http://blog.dorward.me.uk/ <http://dorward.me.uk/
Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
- » [OT] Looking for freeware automatically print email program
- — Previous thread in » Webmaster Forum