Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- turning off specific plug-ins in Opera
- Justin Koivisto
October 28, 2005, 2:08 pm
rate this thread
Re: turning off specific plug-ins in Opera
Justin Koivisto wrote:
Tools > Preferences > Advanced > Downloads
Find the MIME types associated with the plugin you don't like -- e.g.
"application/x-shockwave-flash" -- and hit Edit.
Change the preference from "Use Plugin" to something else -- a nice idea
might be "Save to Disk" along with "Do not ask for folder, but save
directly to" with a suitable rubbish destination, such as /dev/null.
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
Contact Me ~ http://tobyinkster.co.uk/contact
- » Internet World Chat - Community forum for webmasters
- — Previous thread in » Webmaster Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum