Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Security on specific website folders
- Thomas Hupfeld
April 18, 2007, 12:08 pm
rate this thread
Re: Security on specific website folders
1) Place a blank file in the folder and name it "index.html"
2) Put a line in your .htaccess file with the following:
Options All -Indexes
That turns off indexes and gives an HTTP 403 response
- » Must I have a website in order to be able to run a small CGI?
- — Previous thread in » Webmaster Forum