Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Recurring billing solution for website
August 25, 2006, 6:23 pm
rate this thread
I run a membership website with a few thousand monthly subscribers. I'm
looking for a billing solution.
Specifically, I would like to:
1) Automatically charge clients cards every month (recurring billing).
2) Have a web based virtual terminal where I can manually setup/manage
3) Have an api so I can push a URL to setup/delete a new recurring
4) Have a customizable email invoices sent automatically prior to the
recurring charge and a receipt sent after the charge.
5) automatically notify clients with denied/expired cards via email and
and allow them to update their cards via a web form.
6) I would get emailed about delinquent clients.
7) Have the service push a URL to a page on my website with variables I
can define (so I can automatically block out unpaid members).
8) Allow clients to login and view past activity/current
Does such an animal exist? I envision this as an online service. I've
looked everywhere and everything seems to fall short. #7 is really
tough to find. #8 isn't imperative if i can get #7 to work.