Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Prophet 3 is Onsales - hurry...
- Jenny Harris
July 15, 2006, 4:46 am
rate this thread
The Prophet Contact Manager gives you a comprehensive view of your
customer and account history using the seven work tabs:
1. General - Displays all critical contact information for a selected
company or specific contact including names, phone numbers, addresses,
2. Opportunities - Allows you to track and manage all the sales
opportunities you have for a specific contact or company.
3. Email - You can search and review all e-mail correspondence
related to a selected contact or company including everything sent to,
received from, or copied to.
4. Calendar - View all the appointments, both past and future,
related to the selected contact or company.
5. Tasks - Review and manage all tasks and follow-ups associated with
the selected contact or company.
6. Attachments - Prophet combs through all contacts, e-mails,
appointments, and tasks to list any attachment associated with the
contact or company selected.
7. Sales Assistant - Allows you to assign automated emails and
follow-ups to be performed at a future date to the selected contact or
Prophet is full featured Contact Management inside Outlook!
Re: Prophet 3 is Onsales - hurry...
<all sorts of drivel snipped>
Does it also teach you how to spam usenet? Or did you learn that on
Remove the "x" from my email address
JDS Computer Training Corp.