Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
October 12, 2011, 1:57 am
rate this thread
Here's our solution. There are three components in the mix:
* The user visiting a web page hosting the ad in question
* The web page where the ad is hosted
* The ad itself, that is, its text or visual content, or other metrics
such as size etc.
Read full article at
- » What is maximum recommended width for an HTML email, these days?
- — Next thread in » Webmaster Forum