Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
January 29, 2008, 3:42 am
rate this thread
responding after being paid.Im using the vdeck.Dot5 hosting has 0
customer service.I was able to set a database name in mysql.But at
this point i cant get phpmy admin up.Any help much appreciated.
1. Create database of your hosting account (remember the mysql host,
user, pass and DataBase name) and Import "kids.sql"
2. Open you script file "cfg/connect.inc.php" and edit it (add the
mysql host, user, pass and DataBase name). SAVE the file
3. Upload your files via ftp to your root directory.
4. Open www.yourdomain.com/admin.php
Re: Need help getting my site online I use Dot 5 hosting
You should use example.com for an example domain name.
What is this Database for? If it's a part of your website then really
your webmaster if he or she is any good should take care of all this
stuff for you.
Regards Chad. http://freewebdesignonline.org
- » PR BACKLINK GENERATOR ! GET BETTER RANKING FROM GOOGLE !
- — Next thread in » Webmaster Forum