Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
July 9, 2005, 1:28 am
rate this thread
I'd aprreciate any help that I could get choosing a CMS.
The site that I have is fairly straightforward.
- About 50-100 pages each with it's own content.
- All pages have been created off the same template so other than the
actual content, they are identical.
- The content is just a list of links and a short description for each.
Hyperlink->"Click here for this special"<- This special is about blah
I'm going to be doing updates on a daily basis and I'm looking for an
easy to use CM system to accomplish this.
The only other thing I could see adding at some point is a way for
people to add there own links and descriptions - but I need to have
final say before they are submitted to the site.
Re: Need advice choosing: Content mangement system
: The only other thing I could see adding at some point is a way for
: people to add there own links and descriptions - but I need to have
: final say before they are submitted to the site.
- » looking for host where we can run a custom spam filter
- — Next thread in » Webmaster Forum