Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
July 7, 2006, 7:33 pm
rate this thread
Join this live event for a case study on how a Fortune 500 company
achieved customer service excellence. Hear from the Director of
Knowledge and Training Services on how her company, a global provider
of mailing systems and devices, aligned people, processes and
technologies to provide a consistent customer support experience across
all interaction channels.
Attend this live webinar on Thursday, July 13th at 11AM PST to learn
- Assemble a cross-departmental project team to build and execute a
strategic plan to revamp your customer service operations.
- Secure senior-level commitment to your customer support initiative.
- Properly define requirements and measure success.
- Dramatically reduce call volumes in your contact centers
- Effectively author, manage, publish large amounts of unstructured
data and content