Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- How do I get lists?
January 17, 2007, 3:54 pm
rate this thread
Re: How do I get lists?
Of course they are. Film releases are staggered across the world -- it
gives the cast and crew opportunity to attend several different glamorous
"premieres", and to tour the world, following its release schedule, giving
television interviews, which help boost the film's profile.
A Hollywood film will typically be released in Oceania and North America
simultaneously. (Though because of the time difference, it often seems
that it was released a day earlier in Oceania.) This is because most
Hollywood films do not receive a celebrity premiere in Australia or New
Zealand, so no delay is needed to allow the stars time to get there.
The film will then normally be released in Europe a week or two later,
with a premiere, usually at the Odeon Cinema, Leicester Square, London.
Other parts of the world then follow during the next month or two.
Recently, film release schedules have been getting faster though. There
are often simultaneous releases to Europe, North America and various other
parts of the world.
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
Contact Me ~ http://tobyinkster.co.uk/contact
- » Making a site such as only I or the client can see it?
- — Next thread in » Webmaster Forum
- » Detecting some hardware identifier for ban (you know like MAC Address)
- — Previous thread in » Webmaster Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum