Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
April 7, 2008, 2:49 pm
rate this thread
I'm looking for a way for TWO (or more) remote users to see my PC
screen (and mouse pointer) during a conference call.
- Any recommendations?
- Is there anything free / dirt cheap out there that does this ?
(Max budget GBP 10.00 / USD 20.00 )
We use (and like) "www.logmein.com" for remotely controlling a
(WindowsXP Pro) PC .
It work very well for a meeting with just 2 people. Where basically
moved the mouse last can do so! However I dont think you can have 3
controlling the one PC.
The functionality of GoToMeeting is pretty good - but a) you have to
over control to one user at a time, and b) it horribly expensive
(considering I'm only
planning to use it about twice a month).
Would VNC work - I mean can you broadcast to lots of PCs at once with
- » Favourite administrator web-based interface (control panel)
- — Previous thread in » Webmaster Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum