Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- How 2 Compress Quicktime Movie?
June 14, 2005, 2:00 pm
rate this thread
I created a Quicktime movie using a panorama software (by Arcsoft) with
still images. THe problem is that this movie weighs 18 Mb and is too big
to insert in an Html page.
I tried to export it using Quicktime 6.5 but I only get 1 picture (the
picture of the movie currently visible in Quicktime Player when I export).
Can you please help me?
One last question: is the movie I created a QTVR movie or a QT movie? I
read many things on the Web but still cannot understand all these
formats and their uses.
- » looking for host where we can run a custom spam filter
- — Next thread in » Webmaster Forum
- » OT - MJ Alert - KEYNOTE Internet performance report.
- — Previous thread in » Webmaster Forum