Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Error pages - count as anything?
- Roy Schestowitz
July 20, 2005, 9:25 pm
rate this thread
Re: Error pages - count as anything?
William Tasso wrote:
Thanks. I was going to search the Perl script, but now you have provided me
with the answer.
I had a wave of 404's (bad inbound link) which made things hard to
interpret. I made the 404 a redirection for a couple of days (Apache
re-directs wouldn't work because the link contained '<br />'), but couldn't
avoid the status reported.
Roy S. Schestowitz
- » looking for host where we can run a custom spam filter
- — Next thread in » Webmaster Forum
- » Solution - IPB 1.3 - Changing font size in post & reply dialogs
- — Previous thread in » Webmaster Forum