Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
June 17, 2006, 12:40 pm
rate this thread
I've created a WYSIWYG HTML browser-based routine so that the following
1) user has a page that they can type text into what is an iframe.
2) user highlights a chunk of this text.
3) user clicks the text colour button, which pops out a new window with a
range of colours on it.
4) user clicks the relevant colour, which closes the popup window and then
changes the text chunk to the appropriate colour.
This all works fine, but I wanted to use a floating dhtml window rather than
a popup. When I tried the floating menu it sort of loses the focus to the
iframe so although the dhtml works as far as it appears you click and item
and it actually gives the right value to the execCommand, the execCommand
just ignores the value.
Has anybody got any experience/ideas on this one?
- » Anybody know how to add a table using DOM/JS/execCommand with an iFrame
- — Previous thread in » Webmaster Forum