Boost your 2006 earnings!!

Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary.  Now with pictures!

Threaded View

Do you have a website, an e-zine, a blog or online newsletter? Would your clients, subscribers or website visitors be interested in learning how to lose weight permanently, without drugs, without supplements, fad diets or gimmicks? (or, are you thinking of starting a website or a pay per click campaign, but you need a high quality product to promote?)

I am the co-author of 'Mediterranean Diet Secrets' - the fastest selling dieting e-book on the internet.

As everyone knows the beginning of January is the best time to sell dieting and health products and YOU can take advantage of this by becoming an affiliate of 'Mediterranean Diet Secrets' and make SERIOUS $$$ in the next 2 weeks promoting this great product.

You will get paid a 60% commission on every sale you make and will receive your checks every 2 weeks!

The website address of the book is and there is a link to the affiliate program at the bottom of the page. There are various marketing tools to use such as banners, text ads and articles to create maximim exposure.

The affilate program is leveraged through 'Clickbank'.

Best Regards and good luck!!

Tim Godfrey
co-author of 'Mediterranean Diet Secrets'

MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20051030113438O2y3KjM3

Re: Boost your 2006 earnings!!

Writing in news:alt.www.webmaster
 From the safety of the Report all abuse to  

Quoted text here. Click to load it

yes, of course

No - at least not from their supplier of online thingies

and not at all if they thought I was doing business with a spammer.

Laugh?  I nearly started.

William Tasso

Save the drama
for your Mama.

Site Timeline