Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Are you tired of search marketing?
October 19, 2006, 8:52 pm
rate this thread
Are you tired of search marketing?
Every online marketing plan includes search marketing. Though search
marketing is no doubt effective, consider that organic SEO can take
anything between 6-9 months to get your site listed. With keyword
prices going through the roof, PPC ads are proving to be frightfully
Getting a decent rank in the major search engines is a long drawn out
battle and more often than not, those with the bigger marketing budgets
win. What then is the alternative? Viral marketing.
But what is viral marketing? Viral marketing is defined as a strategy
that encourages individuals to pass on a marketing message to others,
creating the potential for exponential growth in the marketing
Here are some viral marketing tactics that can help you stand out in
the cluttered online world, without paying through your nose:
Feedback is welcome.
- » Bill Moyer's Special On Net Neutrality: Anybody See It?
- — Next thread in » Webmaster Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum