Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Apache to Client Error Message
March 4, 2005, 4:06 am
rate this thread
Re: Apache to Client Error Message
> You don't have permission to access / on this server.
> Apache/1.3.26 Server at myapache.myserver.com Port 80
> How can I customize the 3rd line ?
The ServerName directive.
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
Contact Me ~ http://tobyinkster.co.uk/contact
- » looking for host where we can run a custom spam filter
- — Next thread in » Webmaster Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum