Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Brandons of mass destruction
March 6, 2005, 6:17 am
rate this thread
I'm trying to change the open_basedir on my server, so that two domains
can pass/communicate back and forth. It's a requirement for a script.
My phpinfo says that the local value for open_basedir is
while the main value is
I want to chase the local value to match the same as the main value but
can't figure out how to do it.
I've tried changing it in the httpd.conf and php.ini, but that only
changed the main value, not the local value.
So, how do I change the local value of open_basedir to be what I want it
I'm running redhat 9 with Plesk 6.01.
- » looking for host where we can run a custom spam filter
- — Next thread in » Webmaster Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum