Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Whole Network over SSH Tunnel
- Sebastian Schurr
October 20, 2004, 7:03 pm
rate this thread
- Nico Kadel-Garcia
October 21, 2004, 2:18 am
Re: Whole Network over SSH Tunnel
Not trivially: For one thing, SSH is TCP based, and doing that would require
passing the UDP along the TCP and returning it to UDP on the other end.
Messy at best!
I urge you to look into either SSH tunneling specific ports for specific
services, or simply running VPN software (such as PPTPClient or IPSec) to
provide fully encrypted, mostly secured, remote network access fhis way.
- » SNORT and SSH server : special snort rule for the server ?
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » protocol question - issue with exit-status inside unfinished data stream?
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum