Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Paul Mueller
November 21, 2007, 1:17 pm
rate this thread
Re: Where can I download pre-compiled binaries of OpenSSH for WinXP?
I find it very convenient to have cygwin do this for me.
Download the cygwin isntaller, and after selecting a mirror to use,
navigate into the Net> group of prgrams and select openssh. You'd
fire up the cygwin bash shell to use it which is different than the
DOS command prompt, but far more powerful and useful once you get your
- » channel 3: open failed: connect failed: Connection refused
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » How to pass a command script to remote computer over Putty SSH and execute it ?
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum