Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- verifying the signature in SSH-2
July 4, 2007, 7:29 am
rate this thread
Re: verifying the signature in SSH-2
Assuming you're talking about RSA, the former. (If you did the
latter, you'd be reconstructing the signature without using the
private key, so it wouldn't be much good as a signature algorithm.)
In DSA, this is a meaningless question, because DSA keys don't do
anything you could sensibly describe as encryption or decryption.
Simon Tatham "_shin_, n. An ingenious device for
- » double entries in the /var/log/secure file - 1=local time, 2=GMT time
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum