Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
August 26, 2014, 4:28 pm
rate this thread
I am trying to use the dynamic port forwarding feature of OpenSSH.
It seems to work fine for a short period of time (1-2s, enough for firefox to load a single page), but then the ssh connection fails with the following message:
"Connection to 220.127.116.11 closed by remote host"
The server is running debian wheezy (mips), the client Fedora 20.
I've uploaded the verbose log generated by the client to: http://pastebin.com/sm5C3U9N
In /var/log/auth.log only two lines are added in the event of disconnect:
Aug 26 18:26:39 OpenWrt sshd: Received disconnect from ........: 11: disconnected by user
Aug 26 18:26:39 OpenWrt sshd: pam_unix(sshd:session): session closed for user root
Any further ideas to trace this issue down would be highly appreciated.
Thank you in advance, Clemens
- » SSH works from LAN but not from WAN, hanging at expecting KEXDH_INIT
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » Switching AIX to use LDAP authentication while still being able to use local accounts.
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum