Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
March 15, 2005, 7:27 am
rate this thread
To secure our SFTP connexions between multiples servers we search some
tools for helping us to manage our SSH private and public Keys. With
these tools we must to be able to :
- Maintain a repository of affected keys and users with search
- Create keys and link them to a specific user or connection.
- Working on keys and passphrase.
And cherry on the cake, if this set of tools can work under Wintel
Does someone have already been confronted with this kind of problematic
and found a solution ?
Thanks by advance.
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum