Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Supporting Legacy Clients with OpenSSH
- Thomas H Jones II
December 8, 2003, 10:37 pm
rate this thread
trying to access a Linux box running the OpenSSH (current version) daemon.
They can do password-based logins just fine. However, they cannot do
RSA1 key-based logins (though RSA and DSA key-logins do work). Unfortunately,
TTSSH is older software (apparently somewhat popular in Japan) that only
Anyone know how I can resolve this other than telling them to switch SSH
client software to something more recent than a 2001 publish date?
- » OpenSSH 3.7.1 on OpenBSD 3.4 [i386] publickey auth fails suddenly
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum