Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
May 22, 2008, 4:09 pm
rate this thread
old computer. It used openssl-0.9.7d-1 and RH 7.2 which support only
the Ciphers aes256-cbc,blowfish-cbc,cast128-cbc,aes256-
How I set the sshd_config file?
- do not set the Ciphers at all. i.e. use the default
- set to all supported ciphers explicitly:
- » internal-sftp for chroot: How do automatically run command at login?
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » protocol question - issue with exit-status inside unfinished data stream?
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum