Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- ssh reverse mapping etc.
- Ron Croonenberg
November 29, 2004, 3:18 pm
rate this thread
Re: ssh reverse mapping etc.
TCPWrappers can be used to accomplish this. I've never done it before
but you probably have to:
1) Build OpenSSH with TCPWrappers support
2) Launch OpenSSH with inetd
3) Configure inetd.conf to call TCPWrappers for incoming SSH
4) Configure your TCPWrappers hosts.allow to allow only your desired
Just a guess. I'm sure you'll find examples all over the place.
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum