Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
August 23, 2004, 2:21 pm
rate this thread
I have 2 different proxy's with 2 different problems.
1) The first proxy i am having a problem with is that i used to be
able to use ssh through through the proxy server, however during last
week i started getting the following message when trying to connect to
the destination IP: Error 503: Service Unavailable. What is likely to
be causing this error? I have tried the connection via dialup and it
works fine. However through the proxy it does not work.
2) The second proxy is Novel border manager and will not allow me to
connect through it to the destination at all.
Both servers allow connections to secure websites eg banking websites.
Does anyone have any idea's what the problem could be with these 2
- » permanently_set_uid: was able to restore old [e]gid
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum