Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Nico Kadel-Garcia
July 10, 2008, 6:04 pm
rate this thread
in a closed network. The codebase is in Borland C++: I'd love to
update it to use SSH, instead. Has anyone succeeded in integrating SSH
on top of ancient rsh or telnet applications, and can point me to
guidelines or good libraries for migrating such a tool to more secure
If I have to, I'll tunnel the rsh connections over Plink and restrict
rsh to localhost, but there are logs kept of the connections, and
using Plink would make the connections look like 'localhost'.
- » Security '08 Early Bird Registration Deadline: July 14
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh2.exe public authentication works but sftp2.exe does not
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum