Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- ssh hacker active with site owner's consent
- Daniel Norton
June 11, 2008, 10:12 pm
rate this thread
as canyondesigngroup.com . I contacted them Canyon at +1 818 487-9611
and the person claiming to have knowledge of their network said that
he was aware of the breach, that he had control of the site and that
he refused to shut down the site.
These are all the IP addresses I can easily find that are associated
with canyondesigngroup.com :
- A record for dancingshiva.com
- A record for mail.dancingshiva.com
- RDNS to canyondesigngroup.com
- A record for canyondesigngroup.com
- A record for www.canyondesigngroup.com
- A record for mail.canyondesigngroup.com
- RDNS to mail.canyondesigngroup.com
- A record for mail2.canyondesigngroup.com
- RDNS to dsl253-051-090.lax1.dsl.speakeasy.net
- » protocol question - issue with exit-status inside unfinished data stream?
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum