Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
October 9, 2003, 3:40 am
rate this thread
login but allow sftp. but when i try to ssh or sftp in
i get this error message "/usr/local/bin/ssh-dummy-shell: No such file or
directory". I have verified the correct path and
spelling. if i stat up openssh the dummy shell work like it should with ssh
but not with sftp.The permissions on the file are correct.
anyone know what could cause this ?
- » root X clients from ssh -X ...su root shell get "wrong authentication" error
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » SCP2 - OpenSSH Cygwin (server) and F-secure (client)
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum