Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- SSH command line interact locally?
September 21, 2003, 3:44 pm
rate this thread
I don't know if I expressed what I'm looking for in the subject, but
here are the details.
I'd like to be able to run a command remotely via ssh, but have it
interact with a local file. The command I'd like to run specifically
ssh remotehost diff fileonremotehost fileonlocalhost
Is this possible?
- Michael Sierchio
September 21, 2003, 4:39 pm
- » FTP through Secure Tunnel SSH SSL Questions - PLEASE help :-)
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum