Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- ssh an X tunneling: error on openSSH 4.1
July 30, 2005, 8:14 pm
rate this thread
Re: ssh an X tunneling: error on openSSH 4.1
As documented in the 3.8 release notes, ssh will now use untrusted X11
cookies by default. The previous behaviour can be restored by setting
ForwardX11Trusted yes in ssh_config.
Possible symptoms include:
BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)
X Error of failed request: BadAtom (invalid Atom parameter)
Major opcode of failed request: 20 (X_GetProperty)
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
GPG key 8FF4FA69 / D9A3 86E9 7EEE AF4B B2D4 37C9 C982 80C7 8FF4 FA69
Good judgement comes with experience. Unfortunately, the experience
usually comes from bad judgement.
- » newsgroup port forward through putty help desperately needed
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum