Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- SFTP transfer only small files
September 16, 2003, 10:13 pm
rate this thread
I would like to transfer files over SFTP from my Debian machine to an
Win-Server. If I transfer files bigger than approx. 1300 bytes the
process hang and I can only break with CTRL-C. Files less than approx.
1300 bytes are processed without any problems.
Who can give me a hint?
Thanks in advance for any help!
- Nico Kadel-Garcia
September 17, 2003, 4:40 am
Re: SFTP transfer only small files
That sure sounds like it. For more details, see:
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
GPG key 8FF4FA69 / D9A3 86E9 7EEE AF4B B2D4 37C9 C982 80C7 8FF4 FA69
Good judgement comes with experience. Unfortunately, the experience
usually comes from bad judgement.
- » What the real effects are of the latest Open SSH bug?
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » Public key authentication won't fire up! Please help!
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum