Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
October 22, 2008, 1:16 am
rate this thread
- Richard E. Silverman
October 22, 2008, 11:21 am
Re: sftp protocol
pwu> Hi, I want to write an sftp client program.
pwu> Can someone please tell me what I need to send to ssh to start an
pwu> ftp session? How do I close a connection? How do I cd? How do
pwu> I ls? How do I "get" a file? How do I "put" a file?
pwu> Is this documented somewhere?
Note that sftp is not by itself secure, but must be run over a secure
transport. Typically one uses SSH, and sends the server a subsystem
request for "sftp" to start the sftp server.
pwu> Thanks for any help
- » PSFTP gives error error while reading: received a short buffer from FXP_READ, but not at ...
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » free/cheap Windows SSH client that supports login scripts?
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum