Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Andrey Fedorov
June 11, 2007, 3:30 pm
rate this thread
I'm trying to set up an sftp server where several users who log in
will share a directory they can upload things to. To eliminate
confusion (the users may or may not be computer literate), I would
like them to start out in this directory whenever they connect to the
My intuition is to look for a logon script, limilar to .bashrc, but
for sftp, and then add a line with "cd shared_folder" to it. I can't
find anything resembling that, however, is this intution off? What's a
good way of accomplishing what I want?
Thanks in advance,
- » Need to add password authentication from desk/laptop to sendmail
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » How to copy the SSH key to the remote machine. SECURLY
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum