Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Philippe Lumbroso
April 15, 2005, 12:23 pm
rate this thread
We are now starting a limited public beta of a new security program
for Windows named "NaturalLogin".
The program can use one or more hardware devices (such as standard USB
storage keys) and/or custom questions to enable a multi-factor (2 or
We are looking for serious beta testers with the following
- Windows NT, 2000 or XP;
- Not connected to a domain manager (stand-alone PC or
- At least one USB removable storage device.
If you are interested please register on our Web site at:
The beta testers who will fill a valid report will receive a discount
code to purchase the final version of Natural Login at a very low
For more information about NaturalLogin or about our company:
To read the online documentation:
Thank you for all your comments,
BetaTest Program - Palcott
- » X11 connection rejected because of wrong authentication
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum