Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
September 7, 2003, 10:52 pm
rate this thread
Re: scp usernames with # and @
Upgrade to OpenSSH 3.6p1 or higher, this has been fixed. From the
- email@example.com 2002/11/27 17:53:35
[scp.c sftp.c ssh.c]
allow usernames with embedded '@', e.g. scp user@vhost@realhost:file /tmp;
http://bugzilla.mindrot.org/show_bug.cgi?id=447 ; ok mouring@, millert@
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
GPG key 8FF4FA69 / D9A3 86E9 7EEE AF4B B2D4 37C9 C982 80C7 8FF4 FA69
Good judgement comes with experience. Unfortunately, the experience
usually comes from bad judgement.
- » ssh not responding (hang) from master node to a slave node in a cluster
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » protocol question - issue with exit-status inside unfinished data stream?
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum