Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- rssh with pubkeyauthentication
July 4, 2005, 4:24 pm
rate this thread
Re: rssh with pubkeyauthentication
Sure, rssh is a shell replacement and is independant of the auth method.
You just need to make sure that your server software allows the connection
at all (for OpenSSH this means rssh must be listed in /etc/shells,
details will vary for other software).
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
GPG key 8FF4FA69 / D9A3 86E9 7EEE AF4B B2D4 37C9 C982 80C7 8FF4 FA69
Good judgement comes with experience. Unfortunately, the experience
usually comes from bad judgement.
- » Access to a remote computer through VNC using Putty and SSH
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum