Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- root login from one IP; user from any?
July 9, 2007, 3:33 pm
rate this thread
Re: root login from one IP; user from any?
CptDondo> Is it possible to set up sh so that root can log in from a
CptDondo> single IP address, while allowing non-root users from any
CptDondo> I need to figure out how to allow root access to a
CptDondo> particular system without compromising security too much.
Check out the sshd_config Match feature in the latest version.
- » ssh login error : Permission denied, please try again
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum