Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
November 30, 2007, 4:11 pm
rate this thread
Re: restrict ssh access
Yes - though support for that is a compile-time option in the OpenSSH
--with-tcp-wrappers[=PATH] Enable tcpwrappers support (optionally in PATH)
- i.e. if you didn't build it yourself, it may not be present. A quick
check on a Linux (FC5) and a couple of FreeBSD boxes showed it as
present there though:
$ nm -D /usr/sbin/sshd | grep hosts_access
Same as any other daemon AFAIK, using "sshd" as the daemon process name.
- » Cannot connect: "login: no such file or directory"
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » protocol question - issue with exit-status inside unfinished data stream?
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum