Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Require encrypted public keys
October 14, 2009, 10:10 pm
rate this thread
Re: Require encrypted public keys
A public key is public. Anyone can know it. I think you mean that you
want their private key on their own machine to be password protected.
No, that is on their own machine. They can do as they wish. There is
nothing in the negotiations between your machine and theirs which has
anything to do with the encryption or not of their private key on their
- » restrict "cross group" login access with authorized keys
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » strange problem with jump host and agent forwarding
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum