Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- register ssh:// on windows
March 21, 2006, 12:16 pm
rate this thread
- Richard E. Silverman
March 22, 2006, 1:57 am
Re: register ssh:// on windows
PL> Hello, I did a search on the net on the group, but I didn't find
PL> an answer to this.
PL> Is it possible to set up windows to handle ssh:// and register
PL> CL and have it work?
- » PuTTY patch - Custom Window Icons and Custom Window Positions
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » PLINK and/or PuTTY -- Logon to Linux with no Privileges
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum