Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Real VNC v4.0 and SSH Tunnel
April 27, 2004, 9:36 pm
rate this thread
unable to connect via SSH connection. I can't even seem to find the
"loopback" settings in the program!
I use WinSSHD and RealVNC v4.0b on win2k pro machine w/Linksys router.
The router's settings for forwarding have not changed from the Tight
to the Real VNC.
Any ideas what is wrong? I am able to connect via PuTTy, but nothing
doing on the VNC connection. Have tried:
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Real VNC v4.0 and SSH Tunnel
That sounds like a RealVNC problem not an SSH problem...
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
GPG key 8FF4FA69 / D9A3 86E9 7EEE AF4B B2D4 37C9 C982 80C7 8FF4 FA69
Good judgement comes with experience. Unfortunately, the experience
usually comes from bad judgement.
- » What is the difference between local port forwarding (-L) and remote port forwarding (-R)
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum