Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
February 15, 2006, 3:51 pm
rate this thread
This was a bug in our proxy in the DH key exchange. When sending the
DSS signature blob, according to section 6.6 of the Transport spec, the
blob is encoded as a string containing "two 160 bit" integers.
Sometimes they had a leading 0 and after normalizing the integers to 20
bytes, the problem seems to be gone now.
- » having trouble with ssh and autologin with Putty to Openssh server
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » >>>HUGE THANKS to DARREN TUCKER 4 supplying the solution to my sftp problem<<<
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum