Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Re: cant telnet not connecting help someone
- Bill Marcum
May 6, 2005, 12:12 pm
rate this thread
Re: cant telnet not connecting help someone
since this is a _ssh_ usenet group, try the command
About the target_node.
Please read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Always provide distribution, release, and if Mandrake, community,
official, cooker, when posting questions.
It could help you get better answers.
- » Authentication method changed from OpenSSH_3.4p1 to OpenSSH_3.8.1p1?
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum