Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Martin Arith
August 1, 2005, 4:31 pm
rate this thread
is there any possibility to save session settings to a file instead of
We have many support engineers and we think that adding new session settings
with .reg-files isn't very nice.
My idea is to save the settings in files and than share these files in a
Everybody with rights to this share could have the same settings without
importing Registryfiles from another Users.
Are there any other Windows-Tools like putty which can do this?
How are you doing this?
Re: Putty. Save settings to file(s) instead of registry?
It's on the wishlist with no timeline for resolution that I'm aware of.
You could install cygwin/openssh and then use normal
Darren Dunham email@example.com
Senior Technical Consultant TAOS http://www.taos.com /
Got some Dr Pepper? San Francisco, CA bay area
< This line left intentionally blank to confuse you. >
- » Re: sshd and public keys: impossible to connect without password
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » Difference between "PasswordAuthentication yes" and "AllowedAuthentication password" ?
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum