Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- PuTTY - proxy on command line
October 15, 2004, 10:36 am
rate this thread
Now - we intend to use plink to establish tunnels with many systems; they
will be used by several people. It is tedious to define all systems in
registry, much better would be to simply create bat files to start needed
tunnels for each remote system. the goal is to avoid any need to configure
Is it possible to specify proxy on command line? We need SOCKS and possible
With best regards
- » Can a ssh user be chroot jailed, with std. sshd (no patches applied)
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum