Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- putty halts (doesnt crash)
March 13, 2008, 12:48 am
rate this thread
connect to my server, I log in and everything'sokay. Just if I write
'ls' the terminal halts (it doesn't finish the list of files).....
idem if I write 'pine' or if I write more than two commands. The
screen halts and remains still on one image. Then I close putty. I've
windows vista and a router called 'alice adsl wi fi'. Please help me,
answer to email@example.com
- » USENIX Announces Open Access to Conference Proceedings
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » SFTP Server (for Windows Server 2003) that can map "network drives"
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum