Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- PuTTY 0.58 fails to Cisco CatOS Switch ssh
September 30, 2005, 12:01 pm
rate this thread
a Cisco CatOS 6509 Switch. Using PuTTY 0.55 works fine by default.
Setting PuTTY 0.58 to ssh v1 only works fine. Is there a problem with
PuTTY 0.58 ssh2? What are the differences between the default settings
of pUtty 0.55 AND 0.58? (Win XP Pro Sp1 to cat6000-sup2k9.8-4-4.bin on
Re: PuTTY 0.58 fails to Cisco CatOS Switch ssh
"Attempt keyboard-interactive auth (SSH-2)" but it made no difference.
I assume you were talking about this option? I couldn't find any
options for changing the ssh operation on the switch. If I've missed
the point please expand. Thanks, Andy.
- » Converting PuTTY private RSA keys for use with SecureCRT?
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » protocol question - issue with exit-status inside unfinished data stream?
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum